Presentá tu idea o proyecto innovador en FWL Argentina 2018. Sé parte de un evento único!
Podrás realizar tu presentación en inglés o en español. Postulate directamente en la web oficial a nivel mundial de FWL (form. en inglés).
Target: A selection of innovators & changemakers
- Outstanding talents, innovators, high potentials with groundbreaking ideas
- All disciplines are welcome: from engineering, social sciences, natural sciences and economics to the liberal arts
Selection criteria / Eligibility
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years
- Postdocs and students which are currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply
The Falling Walls Foundation will review all incoming applications and provide the hosting institution a final list of applications which will only include eligible applicants.
If an applicant has participated in any Falling Walls Lab before, he or she is not allowed to apply again!
- Every scholar has exactly 3 minutes to present – that is the unique selling point of the Lab concept
- The scholars to compose their titles according to this format: “Breaking the wall of (problem which your work tackles or solves)”. Example: Breaking the Wall of Poverty
- The scholars’ presentations should include: the question/issue of interest; the problem; the solution/breakthrough & a proof of concept/implementation
- Every scholar shall prepare 3 ppt-slides: 1 introductory slide with name, institution and title of presentation & a max. of 2 content slides. Falling Walls provides the PPT template
- Make your presentations understandable for everyone: interdisciplinary audience and jury